100% biodegradable Camping Soap specifically formulated to discourage and repel bugs naturally. Plus it will aid in the relief of itchy irritated skin. Blend of citronella, lemon eucalyptus, lavender and geranium essential oils keep the bugs away. Beer imparts a milky and smooth feel with superb lather. Featuring local favorite Snowshoe Brewery Snoweizen.
For best results ...
- Shower with our camping bar just before venturing outdoors
- Try carrying a bar (or sliver) with you and apply to pulse points throughout the day
- Your natural body heat will release the scent into the air
Beer contains ...
- hops which can help soothe irritated skin.
- brewer's yeast which has antibacterial properties that can help with acne
- vitamin B which helps moisturize your skin
Help us be more sustainable! Choose unlabeled bars and receive free soap samples. Order this option by writing "unlabeled" in the Orders Notes box of the shopping cart.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Snowshoe Brewery Snoweizen, Kaolin Clay, Essential Oils of Citronella, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lavender + Geranium, Spinach Powder, Apricot Oil.
Our soaps are made with locally sourced olive oil and RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil. Responsibly-produced palm oil helps to reduce deforestation and poverty, and also protects and respects wildlife in palm oil-producing countries.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.