Zen Relief - Wild Foraged Alaskan Fireweed Relief Salve
Deep in the Alaskan Wild and California’s Stanislaus National Forest lies the ancient healing herbs found in our limited-edition Zen Relief Salve. Infused with powerful essential oils, this homegrown salve brings temporary relief to aching muscles – without any of the chemicals found in mass-market muscle creams.
Wild fireweed, dandelions and plantains are responsibly hand foraged by me for a precious few weeks each year, then combined with calendula & comfrey grown right in my private garden. Studies have shown that both of these herbs may have anti-inflammatory properties. They are infused for a minimum of four weeks in locally produced olive oil.
Calm tight muscles, strain and general discomfort and soreness with this essential oil-scented soothing salve that leaves your skin moisturized and silky soft.
Because of the time it takes to sustainably source just 1-2 leaves from wild, botanical forest plants, only 100 of these salves are made each year.
- Limited edition - 100 wild forged salves made each year.
- Never tested on animals.
- NO SLS, NO parabens and NO harmful, synthetic chemicals.
- No plastic wrap, because we love our earth (and your skin) as much as you do.
- Crafted with skin nourishing olive oil and beeswax.
- Wild-foraged Alaskan fireweed and Californian yarrow, dandelions and plantain leaves are hand picked far from any areas that are chemically sprayed.
- Packaged in a 4-ounce aluminum tin.
THE HEALTH-PROMOTING BENEFITS OF PLANTS & ESSENTIAL OILS
- Fireweed has been used as a traditional medicine plant to help bring relief to inflamed areas.
- Calendula harvested straight from my pesticide-free garden is a botanical that studies have shown may have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Comfrey from my chemical-free home garden has been suggested in studies to help promote anti-inflammation. It has been used for centuries as a traditional medicinal plant for the temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches and pains.
- Plantains have been suggested in studies to have potential anti-inflammatory effects and dandelions may help promote relief of muscular pain.
- Subtly scented with 100% plant-based essential oils that won’t cause a headache.
- Ginger, Frankincense and Orange essential oils have been used in traditional medicine to promote reduction of inflammation, swelling, and pain for overworked muscles and joints.
- Eucalyptus essential oil helps temporarily relieve pain and soothe inflammation
Net weight: 3.7 oz
Ingredients: Alaskan Fireweed, Californian Yarrow, Comfrey, Calendula, Dandelion, & Plantain Infused Olive Oil, Unrefined Mango Butter, Beeswax, Essential Oils of Ginger, Orange, Frankincense and Eucalyptus.
Disclaimer: Regulations set forth by the FDA prohibit bath and body companies from making health-related claims about beauty products. The statements on my products have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I am not a medical or healthcare professional and do not claim that the use of my products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information in my listings pertains to the properties of specific ingredients used in the product.
We always recommend patch testing our products before first use. If pregnant or nursing, consult with a healthcare professional before use. Copper Soap Works is not responsible for allergic reactions, and issues derived from use of products not described in application directions, or neglect to contact a physician prior to usage.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.